I would have been on the forefront then. But I was like “what’s the point?” Even now my justifications aren’t super compelling:
- I probably have a little extra time
- I kind of look forward to looking back and shaking my head.
- I am maybe trying to broadcast to approximately 3 people in a fashion beyond a comment attached to an article shared on Google Reader.
Anyway, that’s not too bad for a first post. Ah, and eventually I’ll probably end up talking about
- Comps and techs and progs,
- sweet Linux commands,
- some web development (PHP, Flash),
- politics of the Orient (Easts ranging from Middle to Far),
- and some personal stuff, like side-projects and maybe some music or product reviews, idk.